In Short Bio;
Kailash Katkar, is a first generation Indian entrepreneur and the founder of Quick Heal Technologies. A 22-year-old Quick Heal Technologies Ltd., in the simplest terms is an Anti-Virus Company that is born and based in India. After an early school dropout around the mid 80’s, he became the founder of a RS 200+ crore (30 Million USD) company.
(For his full Bio or story Click Here)
We have analyzed Kailash’s full success story and identified the pillars, behind his prosperity.
In Short; Kailash’s Pillars Of Success
- Complete focus on learning and gaining technical skills from the beginning of his career.
- Fully utilizing his calculator and radio repair one and only first job to gain immense knowledge, experience and the functioning of a Business in general.
- A Life changing decision of leaving his first job and take the entrepreneurial leap, to start his own repairing shop.
- Instead of satisfying himself with small pieces of success, he always dreams of big.
- His curiosity of upgrading his skills.
- Instead of losing hope and will in difficult situations, he kept his efforts at maximum and these efforts got him his first break.
- During his journey, the combination of his fortune and opportunities at right time, never allowed him to look back.
- Instead of being one man army or denied to take help of others, he worked with his younger brother on an extended plan which resulted in the development of their first Quick Heal Antivirus.
- Got benefit of building deep relations with their clients.
- During the time of short staff and losses, their faith helped them to keep going.
For quick inspiration and motivation it is must for you to learn the above pillars of success and create a better future for yourself. Also, These pillars are the real path for being excellent.
“Want to add more value in the above post then leave your precious thoughts in comments. We are curious to hear from you.”
“Change Others Life by Sharing this article.”