Today our Famous Successful Personality Analysis June 2016 Includes
CEO & Co-founder ID Fresh Food, Rs 1 Billion Company.
His Short Bio;
Pc Mustafa, a 42-year-old man from a remote village in Wayanad, Kerala, India. His father was a coolie (A Cheap Laborer in India). Pc Mustafa, who failed in 6th Standard, became the CEO and CO-Founder of Rs 1 Billion Company.
Today, fresh idli (A savoury cake made from Rice) and dosa (South Indian popular food) made by P C Mustafa’s company ID Fresh reaches homes in the cities of more than 8 Indian states and also internationally which includes Dubai.
Through our Famous Successful Personality Analysis June 2016 we have analyzed Mustafa’s full success story and have identified pillars Behind his success. These pillars have played a key role in making him today’s great success personality. Let’s move on to change your future by learning them in short.
In Short, Mustafa’s Pillars of success;
- After failing in 6th standard he got the second chance of studying and then never looked back again.
- Support, Inspiration and Motivation From his School teacher and his friends.
- His hard work, potential and ambition to become successful.
- Didn’t skip the opportunities he got.
- His decision to leave his high paid job for further study.
- Mustafa’s strong will to give something back to the society by helping poor people of his village.
- His life changing decision to become an entrepreneur and employ youngsters from rural India.
- Support and motivation from his wife and cousins.
- During further studies his passion to start new business.
- During planning time he always listens to his cousins and instead of ignoring or denying the suggestion of one of his cousins, he agreed to start the idli and dosa (South Indian Popular Food) supply business (in Partnership with his other cousins).
- His unique strategy and plans with cousins to make new born business a great success.
- His one special offer to kick start new business.
- Overcoming his biggest challenges during start up.
- Effort to constantly maintain the quality of the product.
- Dedication to serve in the right city with the right product at the right time.
These above pillars are the real life chargers. That’s why, people who lag of them, doesn’t be able to reach their desired success. So, before startup, it’s must for you to identify and learn which pillars of success you need to reach your destination?
“Want to add more value in the above post then leave your precious thoughts in comments. We are curious to hear from you.”
“Change Others Life by Sharing this article.”